Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ 2.000 - 3.000 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||31/12/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Điện / Điện tử / Điện lạnh|
|Kinh nghiệm||7 - 10 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue and gross margin targets established for the region.
• Establish commercial processes to effectively manage sales forecast and prospect pipeline.
• Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues & respective manager
• Develop suitable commercial strategies to effectively position Lab Water Milli Q products for the Vietnam Market..
• Develop/enhance key customer relationships to drive revenue growth in Region. • Evaluate the need for channel structure and optimize the channels by eliminating non-performing distributors
• Identify and develop relationships with key customers to maximize partnership and to drive company products implementing Key Customer commercial agreements.
• Lead negotiation of major contracts.
• Manage sales performance to key business metrics including price targets, revenue volume, gross margin, etc). This includes achieving maximum price based on solution selling and effective product positioning.
• Coordinate with operations and customers to identify potential issues within the supply chain and determine the best course to mitigate and minimize any negative impact.
• Effective Distributor Management and reporting, Technical training and support to the distributors and their Sales team.
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering / Life Science/ Biotechnology • PGDM/MBA preferred above Min Qualification
• Minimum 7-10 years of work experiences in the life sciences industry / Scientific & Analytical instrumentation Industry
• Experience managing Instrument sales and after sales service support.
• Understanding of classic sales management tools like Salesforce.com and processes preferred
• Knowledgeable about competitor analysis, product-positioning strategy, pricing strategies, and other tactical skills.
• Experience in leading the teams and managing the sales & service business
• Experience in Govt tenders and preparation of bids to support distributors.
• Understanding and proven ability to apply leading Sales Excellence processes including Solution Selling, Key Account Agreements, Channel Sales and pricing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong evidence of the ability to implement and execute plans.
Các công việc tương tự