The main task of Sales Marketing Officer is going to industrial parks to find accurate information about production and business activities of companies such as raw materials, products, contact information for the Business Development, Sales Team access advertising to introduce, sell products of Brenntag.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Search customer information
- Search for a list of companies in each industrial zone before coming to survey
- Go directly to the company in industrial zone to assess the production situation
- Find out what products the company manufactures
- Find out what kind of raw materials the company is using
- Find out which source of raw materials the company imports from? Local or imported?
- Find a list of names, phone numbers, and email addresses as the Director Plant, Procurement Manager, Procurement Staff, Warehouse Staff, and Purchase Staff who work related to purchase goods in factory.
- Work with Sales Team to regularly provide customer information
- Make a survey plan, report in detail daily survey work, customer access status.
2. Sales Representative
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
Other duties as assigned by Direct Supervisor