a. Build business relationships with key account customers in powder coatings.
·Identifies and follows up on business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution.
· Develops and manages strong relationships with existing key customers and assigned prospects
· Develops and maintains regular contact with assigned existing and potential customers at various levels.
b. Achieves growth and hits sales targets.
· Works closely with Technical Service to analyze customers’ need and figure CPAR out quickly
· Assists in the implementation of solutions within the area of services including technical service solution.
c. Provide the support and service to customer:
· Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitor products.
· Regularly and pro-actively informs the back-office (including, marketing, operations and finance) about the necessary sales support level and coordinates their actions towards the assigned customers.
· Works closely with Customer Technical Service team to analyze customers’ need and figure CPAR, CCM out quickly.
· Works closely with Spec Seller team to do a successful cohesion and coherence for warranty project.
· University graduate.
· At least 3 years sales experience, 1-2 years’ experience in related industry field.
· An excellent communicator; both written and verbal with good presentation, networking and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English and Chinese.
· Self-motivated with the capacity to lead and influence non-direct reports.
· Commercially aware with the ability to identify customer needs and requirements and develop innovative account strategies.
· Able to develop relationships at all levels both with clients and internally working in a multi-cultural environment.
· Results orientated, able to keep focused and motivated when challenges occur.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này