- Be responsible for new business development, for all products segments, Material Handling, Construction and Agricuture via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing of new customers. Prepare supporting proposals and presentations.
- Manage and grow existing customers and to advise the type of support needed to meet annual targets.
- Provide account management to customers. Be responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports. Facilitate feedback to appropriate areas of company regarding customer and operational needs,
business, opportunities and sales efforts
- Work closely with sales management to ensure business is transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical and legal standards.
- Collect voice of customers ; to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management ; to develop business cases for new
products needed and new market requirements; to collect market intelligence to determine benchmark for pricing and product development.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies. Monitor competition by
gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage the customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle. Raise brand awareness and knowledge by organising and participating in marketing events such as trade shows, demo days, training seminars, etc
- Degree (may substitute work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field; Minimum 10 years experience selling similar and premium tyre products;
- Experience and contacts with Malaysian Industrial, Construction and Agricultural OEM preferred
- Tyre technical and application knowledge required
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions:
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines under pressure, while working within budgets and specific targets. Willing to travel on a continuing basis.
- Influencing and change management skills;
- Ability to self-motivate,multi-task and work independently;
- Service existing accounts by planning and organizing the work schedule in a methodical cost effective manner; Fluent in English and local languages
Các công việc tương tự