* Job Summary:
The technical sales representative is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets.
* Duties & Responisibilities:
1. Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
2. Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
3. Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
4. Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
5. Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
- At least 2 years experience in Technical Sales of Solvent or other related products, Deeply understand market and customers.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability operate in PC, CRM systems.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills
A competitive remuneration package and necessary training will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are welcomed to submit an application in English with photo online. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
18 annual leave
Premium health Insurance
Incentives and promotion opportunity with clear career path
Các công việc tương tự