· Monitoring sales and distribution performance, including Mandated Assortment & new products, and taking timely action to drive continuous improvement.
· Monitoring compliance of 5P activity execution against established agreements/objectives and tracks interim performance of 5P activities to identify shortfalls/potential upsides against established objectives.
· Identifying causes of 5P activities’ underperformance, both internal and external to Colgate & making proposal to fix.
· Developing and pre-evaluates corrective action plans for 5P activities; seeking approval and executed as required.
· Regularly visiting stores in order to identify areas of improvement.
· Resolving and/ or guiding Merchandiser team to solve operational issues at head/ regional offices or in-store.
· Collecting information on the external environment (e.g., competitor activities) and promptly updating to wider team.
· Conducting post-evaluation analysis based on the details of activity and compares results with pre-evaluation analysis, explaining any potential differences.
· Identifying insights from post-evaluation analysis and incorporates learning into future customer/RE strategy.
· Data analysis to identify opportunities to growth by store format/ by region.
· Participating in development of 18-month rolling, joint, “win-win” business plans (baseline and promotions) covering sales, volume, and profitability at PPG/SKU level, and incorporating customers’ objectives and strategy.
· Engaging customers both at store level and higher level.
· Coaching and developing the Merchandiser about: Selling skills/ Compliance principles / 5P execution & Category knowledge to improve competencies and effectiveness.
· Driving employee engagement and building a strong team.
- At least 3-5 year relevant experiences
- Experience in FMCG, MT channel
- Hard working, active, build trust
- to be able to work under high presuare
- Growth mindset, opend minded, willing to learn
Các công việc tương tự