We are looking for a passionate and potential Sales Supervisor candidate to join and build up the strength of Sales & Marketing team. You will be based at our Tam Son Yacht Club at SwanBay and have the company support for the transportation between our Ho Chi Minh City office and the marina. You report to the Head of Sales and Marketing, and will be provided with a comprehensive training program to fit the job.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies client needs and utilize in-depth product knowledge to prepare winning proposals.
- Convincingly presents proposals over the phone and in person during site inspections and appointments.
- Active participation in all promotion work; attend events, help to hold shows and events.
- Assist to investigate, clarify, summarize, recommend on: Boat registration types, boat driving licenses types, navigation rules (river, coast, open sea), safety rules…
- Coordinate with other team members for river trials & site inspections, ensure high quality, impeccable service and experience is provided.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Be ready to travel for business trips to create the relationship with clients/ customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits .and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain organization through time management, setting priorities, and accurate paperwork.
- Work with accountant to collect payments and keeps accounts receivables up to date.
- Follow up the policies and processes requested.
- Managing the daily operation of the Marina Office and maintaining the Lounge in good condition.
- Purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory.
- Recording and tracking office expenses and producing weekly and monthly reports for the operation of the Lounge/Office, Mail reception and delivery.
Other related tasks assigned by Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Sales Incentive, 13th month salary.
- Healthcare package.
- Laptop, phone, meal and transportation allowance package.
- Company trip.
- Full SHUI policy.
- Training opportunities.