Category: Transformation Office
Facility: Project Management
'Enable Delivery Agility through highly mature Scrum adoption at teams, initiative, and/or wider organization
Key Accountabilities (1) - Enabling Agility
'1. Coach teams in self-management & cross-functionality.
2. Help teams to focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done (DoD).
3. Train & coach Product Owners with techniques for effective Product Goal definition, Product Backlog management, release planning, that maximize business value.
4. Train & coach teams, initiatives & stakeholders to apply empirical approach, incremental & iterative development, lean thinking, Scrum values.
5. Plan, train, coach, implement, improve Scrum adoption for initiative and/or wider organization
6. Ensure Scrum events take place, positive & productive within timebox.
Key Accountabilities (2) - Enabling Performance
1. Adopt appropriate stances for teams: Trainer, Mentor, Coach, Leader, Facilitator, Manager, Change Agent.
2. Help teams to improve effectiveness, efficiency & practices via Scrum, e.g., maturity assessment, improvement plans, training & coaching activities.
3. Cause the removal of impediments to teams’ progress.
4. Train, coach managers on empowering people, enabling & nurturing self-managing & high performing teams.
5. Train, coach teams to use Agile tools, e.g., Jira, Confluence, Miro, Trello.
Key Accountabilities (3) - Enabling Outcomes
1. Train & coach to help teams, initiative, and/or wider organization to apply evidence-based management (EBM)
Success Profile - Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor or higher degree in Banking, Finance, Technology, Business Administration, Information technology or related disciplines.
- Professional Scrum certificates, e.g., A-CSM or PSM II. Others like PMP, PMI-ACP, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Project Management, is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in corporate, preferably banking or fin-tech organization.
- Experienced in training, coaching Scrum for teams.
- Experienced in training, coaching, mentoring different roles, e.g., Product Owner, Designer, Developer, Tester, Manager.
- Be team player, a servant leader with strong facilitation, conflict resolution, communication, motivation, interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with engineering best practices (e.g., TDD, ATDD, CICD, automation)
- Familiar with common tools, e.g., Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQ.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này