Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a SME Marketing Executive join our Marketing department.
An idea candidate’s responsibilities are planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEM (google ads), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Guide creative Design to create all content design on all marketing activities and sales activities;
· Build and maintain our social media presence, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and hitting the social media growth expected from organic activities and paid post;
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
· Identify local and market trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
· Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests;
· Use marketing metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign;
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
· Develop strategies to drive website traffic, lead acquisition and improve conversion
· Provide guidance and promote webinar and steaming service;
· Work with local and global analyst and assist in preparation and creation of education package;
· Identify influential forums and related websites, Monitor and post (articles, promotions, market outlook and etc) on these media on a regular basis.
· Support marketing project development under the direction of Global Marketing Team;
· Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested;
· Market research, identify the effective innovative marketing strategy; understand competitor’s product offering, marketing strategy,...
· Business degree majoring in Marketing, Economics and other relevant degrees;
· At least 2 years experience in a Digital marketing role with a focus on B2C;
· High affinity to social media and any technology developments in the marketing & communication field;
· Able to suggest well-reasoned independent recommendations and ideas;
· Able to effectively coordinate competing priorities;
· Strong writing and analytical skills;
· Must be fluent in spoken and written business English;
· Hands-on experience with B2C digital content marketing (webinars, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing automation, blogs and more);
· Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator skills, PowerPoint and Excel;
· Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships;
· Strong organisational skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Salary: 9,000,000 VND – 10,000,000 VND gross;
· Incentive after probation period.
· 13th month salary bonus;
· Parking and meals allowance;
· Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
Các công việc tương tự