Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
As an Automation Tester, the position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviours).
The main duties include:
- Write, execute and maintain test scripts for automation testing
- Run, analyze automation test report then send to management and team members.
- Prepare test environment, test data, jenkins configuration if required
- Report bugs if found any when run automation or perform manual tests.
- Update script through each release
- Maintain and update framework when library is upgraded
- Assist in the quality management continuous improvement process
- Cover functional, display, technical testing, both manual or automation.
- Define, maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally.
- Work closely with stakeholders to clarify their testing needs, project scope.
- Tailor and efficiently apply software testing process.
- Follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting
- Drive QA process and standards changes to benefit high-performing teams.
- Train and coach junior QA engineers and ensure they have a great on-boarding experience.
- Daily / Weekly / On-demand report to QC leader the progress and status of the assigned tasks.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Good programming skills in Java for developing test scripts.
- Have at least 1 year's experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing Web using (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber or TestNG).
- Have at least 1 year's experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing mobile (Android/iOS) using Appium (is a plus).
- Experience using frameworks like TestNG or JUnit.
- Has knowledge in OOP, algorithm (Knowledge about Design Patterns is a plus.)
- Has knowledge about build tool such as Maven.
- Has knowledge about Selenium Grid.
- Has knowledge of CI tool (such as Jenkins) and scripting languages (Shell bash) is a plus.
- Has knowledge in revision control systems like Github, SVN,…
- Tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
- Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
- Good leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Strong system thinking and problem solving skills
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự