Develop, manage, revise and propose Credit Policy, Internal Regulation and Procedure, Credit Approval Authority, to ensure the unification and covering all relevant aspects of credit risks and practices,
Response to internal and external requests on credit policy matters,
Cooperate with IT department for system set up of policy and testing
Review Product Proposal, Product Regulation, new projects, processes and guidelines that relevant to credit policy management,
Monitor and provide timely effective communication on policy changes and regulatory issues/guidance impacting credit policy
Maintain an updated, comprehensive credit policy inventory and log
Credit Operation Management
Interact and participate in projects of company on consistent and proportionate consult of relevant credit risks to parties to ensure risk mitigation in the credit lending operation
Report and prepare internal regulations, procedure, policy regarding Risk controlling as required by SBV
AML activities control: execute AML check, conduct training class, reports to SBV…
Coordinate with other departments on business continuity plans in response to emergency scenarios.
Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor of Economics or relevant field
- At least 03 year experience in consumer finance industry.
- Intensive understanding of consumer credit products especially cash loans, Credit card and TWs/CDL loans.
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic in detail of data and numbers
- Strong legal sense.
- Good cooperation with strong supportive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with key stakeholders.
- Good English writing skill.
- Good at making presentations.
- A track record of delivering to aggressive deadlines
- Ability to quickly catch up with assigned tasks
BENEFIT/ QUYỀN LỢI
We proudly offer this position to successful candidate with very competitive income package, as well as attractive compensation including 13rd month salary and annual performance bonus.
Working time: 5 days per/ week (from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
Annual leave: 12 days per/ year and 3 days of summer leaves