Your main duty is to ensure the delivery of quality, innovative, and creative designs from the D’art Design department, in the following capacities:
- Digital and social media
- Packaging Design
- Experience design
You should have more than 3 years experience of delivering design solutions for companies and clients in the above capacities, as well as strong leadership experience. You have a great eye for modern, beautiful design and understand how this interacts with and supports successful products and brand messaging.
You have the vision and drive necessary to develop and lead our design department, both creatively and commercially. You love working in a collaborative team environment and taking a central role in the delivery of projects with the team.
You will perform the duty above through the following:
· A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development, and the creative process.
· Taking a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of the project.
· Influence design-led thinking across the business, establishing and developing best practices with the design and product teams.
. Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs, for both product and brand creative projects
· Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success
· Working with internal teams to generate ideas for campaigns and product launches
· Working with other team members to deliver projects and activities to deliver against deadlines.
. Continually be updated on your knowledge of design trends and possibilities
1. Education and Experience
• Design Training required
• Strong portfolio of both online and offline design, and experience in packaging design.
• High competency in Adobe Suites, and other design soft wares
• Other visual communication skills (such as Photography, Videography, etc) will be preferred
• Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
2. Key Competencies
• Proactive and independent, very self-motivated – work effectively with limited supervision
• Attention to details and be very good at planning, organizing and time management
• Must have good communication skills - verbal and written, bilingual - English / Vietnamese. Ability to communicate effectively with partners and colleagues from English and Vietnamese backgrounds
• Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, effectively under pressure.
Các công việc tương tự