Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Job scope: Responsibility of all kinds of reports and works belong to Design Department
- Your main duty is to ensure the delivery of quality, innovative, and creative designs from the D’art Design department, in the following capacities:
+ Key visual (POSM, catalog, brochure, ...)
+ 3D product, shelf, island display
+ Product packaging design, promotional packaging design, ...
- You should have more than 2 years experience of delivering design solutions for companies and clients in the above capacities. You have a great eye for modern, beautiful design and understand how this interacts with and supports successful products and brand messaging.
- You have the vision and drive necessary to develop our design department, both creatively and commercially. You love working in a collaborative team environment and taking a central role in the delivery of projects with the team.
- You will perform the duty above through the following:
- A strong working knowledge of design, brand development, and the creative process.
· Taking a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of the project.
· Influence design-led thinking across the business, establishing and developing best practices with the design and product teams.
. Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs, for both product and brand creative projects
· Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success
· Working with internal teams to generate ideas for campaigns and product launches
· Working with other team members to deliver projects and activities to deliver against deadlines.
. Continually be updated on your knowledge of design trends and possibilities
1. Education and Experience
• Design Training required
• Strong portfolio of design, and experience in packaging design.
• High competency in Adobe Suites, and other design soft wares
• Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
2. Key Competencies
• Proactive and independent, very self-motivated – work effectively with limited supervision
• Attention to details and be very good at planning, organizing and time management
• Must have good communication skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, effectively under pressure.
- Working time : 8:30 am to 12:00 am, 13:30 pm to 18:30 pm (from Monday to Friday)
- Salary + Holiday / New Year Bonus + Attractive project bonus based on employees' ability to contribute and contribute at work.
- Pay social insurance / health insurance according to regulations.
- Professional and friendly working environment, with a young and dynamic staff
- Annual tourism.
- Birthday, happy day monthly / quarterly.
- The chance to advance to a higher position.
- Train valuable soft skills for your future career: teamwork, presentations, brainstorm ...
- Work with major customers like MILO, Nescafe, Maggi, Sony,....
- Salary: 10.500.000 VND -14.500.000 VND
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự