1. JOB SCOPE
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
3. JOB PROFILE
_University Degree in marketing, advertising, media or similar;
- Male/ Female, from 26 to 30 years old
- Senior Supervisor position: at least 5 years working experiences in digital marketing with the familiar responsibility/ similar position in Finance Company/ Banking
- Business mindset, innovation thinking
- “Can do” attitude,
- Communication with calm,
- Be able to work under high pressure,
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- (LANGUAGES, COMPUTERS, ETC.)
- Good at English
- Good at computer skills: Email, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Can lead and orientate to Sales teams.
· Build and manage all necessary channels/ platforms (such as: Website, Mobile devices, Social media, Search engines, Display advertising and other channels) for implementing company’s digital marketing strategies.
· Plan and carry out the digital marketing campaigns (such as: Short Message Service (SMS), Simple Notification Service (SNS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Electronic or Interactive Billboards and Other Online Ads, etc.) from the initial through to final stage in order to recruit the most qualified leads/ prospects/ selling opportunities.
· Monitor the campaigns efficiency and execute the necessary changes on time to improve its performance.
· Oversee the budget and evaluate the result of digital marketing campaigns and conduct the initiatives/ improvement to maximize the ROI for each digital marketing channel used.
· To be in charge of content writing such as social media, ads materials, etc. of digital marketing campaigns/ activities.
· Continuously search for new opportunities, monitor the market trends, and propose ideas to grow the digital/online business for company.
· Build up tracking performance tools
· Others tasks will be assigned by Communication Manager
Teamwork, individual work
- Strong marketing knowledge, especially performance marketing,
- Well understanding about customer behavior in finance & banking industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors and team members and external vendor/ partners.
- Solve work problems professionally & effectively,
- Adaptability: Ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast paced environment, while continuously maintaining attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Well negotiating skill;
- Planning and analyzing skill.
Các công việc tương tự