11 Tr - 20 Tr VND
1 - 2 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Research and understand customers’ needs.
- Manage customer data of Yola.
- Plan and ensure achieving sales targets.
- Run the team to do tasks smoothly and effectively.
- Prepare sales reports or sudden results to line managers.
- Customer consultation, tailoring of course to customer needs, calculate, and inform course price.
- Provide excellent after-sales service and regular follow-up to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to maximize referral and renewal opportunities.
- Take excellent care of students and build trust with parents to foster customer loyalty.
- Maintain center facilities and related equipment: clean, tidy, workable.
- Manage center issues, receive student/parent feedback and complaints, and de-escalate and resolve wherever possible.
- Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement, and service delivery to customers.
- Share practical experience, guide, and coach employees.
- Carry out missions assigned by the Center Manager and Center Supervisor.
- Support other centers and YOLA staff as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years of sales experience, and 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Results-driven with determination to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Strong people management skills and excellent emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Good organizational, planning, complaint handling, and problem-solving skills
17-day annual leaves (including team-building), premium insurance and full Vietnamese insurance during probation.
Professional training courses.
Competitive salary, performance bonus and commission.
Tuition discount up to 100% for employee and relatives.
Comprehensive wellness package for employee and relatives.
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi