Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Senior Investment Analyst
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||31/05/2021|
|Ngành nghề||Tài chính / Đầu tư|
|Kinh nghiệm||2 - 10 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
Title: Private Equity Senior Analyst/Associate
Our Client is a New York-based investment firm. We are a mission driven organization in search of passionate team members to help us create a category-defining investment firm that can harness global capital to change the world.
• Work with senior leaders to conduct market and industry research.
• Identify and screen investment opportunities.
• Lead the preparation of investment committee memos and industry analysis reports.
• Perform financial analysis. create valuation models and executing due diligence.
• Support target/portfolio companies pre- and post-investment on various initiatives including strategic planning and Board discussion materials.
What We Are Looking For
• Excellent analytical, research, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• 2-4 years of experience in private equity, venture capital, and/or investment banking preferred, but not required.
• Strong financial modeling skills (e.g. operating model, valuation analysis, etc.)
• Flexibility and openness to wearing many hats.
• Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to work autonomously.
• Experience with IBIS, Pitch Book, CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, and other financial/research database.
• Undergraduate degree preferably from a top tier institution in North America, Europe, Australia and East Asia with focus on business, finance and/or economics.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Các công việc tương tự