This is a senior position reporting to the IT Manager requiring candidate comfortable defining system architecture, developing new tools to enhance and upgrade existing systems, and manage day-to-day availability and effectiveness of these systems. The position involves developing customizations and reporting tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) system as well as other administration and manufacturing platforms used by the company. The responsibility to support all users using AX system the correct and efficient way; required to come up with initiatives to improve business processes using AX system
1) Building capabilities and reporting tools to improve management of company;
2) Understanding business analysis and reporting needs of key users and translating these into ERP tools.
3) Capturing and structuring ideas from different participants (stakeholders, technical team and operational departments) into precise and organized project plans for system implementation.
4) Communicate effectively with users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
1) Degree in Computer Science/IT, MIS, or related field;
2) At least 5 yrs experience in IT with minimum 2 years working with Dynamics AX (ERP).
3) Business process and analysis orientated;
4) The candidate has the proven ability to be proactive and make strategic decisions.
5) Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of their work; dynamic and flexible with an attitude to get the job done.
6) High-level of spoken and written English. Candidate will communicate daily with international team.
Các công việc tương tự