· To ensure a positive controlling in keeping IT System work properly
· To keep servers 24/24 smoothly working and the security system powerful running
· To make sure the backup system up to date
· To support all functions in all IT related issues.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Data Center (DC): Support build Datacenter system and operation.
- Support to operate new building systems: Audio Visual (AV), Access control, …
· Operation: Operation management of IT system, devices and maintenance of internet and intranet system for both Saigon and Hanoi Office.
- Disaster recovery monitoring
- Control and set LAN/WAN: firewall and security of company system.
- Arcserve system Monitor and manage backup process, disaster recovery: daily checking backup system to make sure no data lost in unexpected issues occurred.
- Control GTB data loss prevention (DLP)
- Managed ManageEngine Desktop Central, Services Desk Plush
- Security Nessus Scanning & Fix system
- Network Access control & monitoring
- Support end users.
· Interact with all Prestige Sports Cars divisions (After Sales, Sales, MKT, Finance, Administration…) of PSC.
· Research, track and update the line IT Manager on all IT updating and issues in Vietnam.
· Other ad hoc assignments and projects.
· University degree holder, preferable if having certifications such as a CCNA, MCSA, MCSE.
· Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar position at a multinational company. Experience within the car industry, Microsoft Dynamic Navision, SAP and IT market would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, firewall & security experience (both SOFT and HARD firewall).
· Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016 and 2019), desktop systems (Windows 10).
· Expert on VMware system (VCP – VMware Certified Professional 2020).
· Good management and communication skills.
· Good in written and spoken English/Vietnamese.
· Dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated and a team player.
· Take ownership when faced with obstacles and problems.
· Willingness to work hard, sometimes going beyond the normal working hours.
Các công việc tương tự