Purpose / Summary:
Senior Landside Transportation as part of the local product team is a role where the incumbent is expected to drive our trucking, cross-border, rail and barge businesses both through organic and inorganic growth. He/she will own the product P&L for South Vietnam and is expected to work on P&L Management, budgeting, product & solution development, pricing strategy. Strong stakeholder management is expected across the peer group in sales, procurement and customer experience.
Key Responsibilities –
Drive area product growth
Develop area products and pricing
Accountable for -
• High Language proficiency (English & Vietnamese) to communicate clearly, consistently and frequently to all levels of stakeholders, forums & engagements.
• Minimum 3-5 years of product or business development experience in trucking business in Vietnam / 3-5 years working in the position related to intermodal and trucking business; strong business development and customer relationship management capability.
• Strong analytical, scenario mapping and decision-making skills.
• Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Strong excel/spreadsheet management, budgeting and financial planning skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong personality: Ability to draw data/fact-based insights, drive stakeholder engagement, take ambiguous decisions and an attitude to drive projects
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Các công việc tương tự