1. Preparing documents required by law and authorities for application dossiers for investment certificates;
2. Following up with authorities on status of application dossiers for investment certificates;
3. Participating in drafting sale and purchase contracts and other documents relating to property sale and lease;
4. Providing legal advices to other departments on real estate law, foreign investment law, construction law, enterprise law and other legal matters relating to company’s business;
5. Drafting contracts used by other departments;
6. Translating main legal documents if required;
7. Other tasks assigned by company.
Qualifications : Degree in Law
Experience : Minimum 5 years working experience; working experience in foreign investment law and real estate law is appreciated.
Specific skills / abilities : Easy contact with authorities, good writing skill in English.
Personal qualities : Able to work independently, able to communicate effectively.
Các công việc tương tự