o Communication with customer to/in order to sign contract/consult our services or products
- Team is communicating in the appropriate manner with customer at all times using appropriate forms of communication such as email and skype.
- Keep customer updated on all new developments by sending packs from Development Team and submitting new fabrics and trims sourced.
- Help to solve any problems and communicate resolution to the customer
o Manage all Merchandising activities – customer related to/in order to ensure to match customer’s requirement
- Follow up ensuring customer is given alternatives when their preference is not possible
- Track the annual forecast of orders for sampling and production and ensure Customer is placing orders on the required dates
- Track the critical path and ensure customer is sending SMS, PP comments in required time frame
- Communicate any delays and issues to the customer for production and sampling orders
- Negotiate with Customer on pricing and ensure FOB’s are quoted in required timeframe
- Follow up ensuring all submissions (garment, fabric, trims, treatment etc. ) meet the customers’ expectations in quality before sent out
o Manage all Merchandising activities – factory related to/in order to Merchandising Dept operate well
- Communicate any changes to forecast orders to Merchandising Manager and Factory
- Process orders from customer and communicate to factory using the required documents; Order Spreadsheet, Proforma invoice etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers on pricing and ensure raw material pricing is suitable for FOB target price
- Check Merchandisers costing sheets before submitting to Merchandising Manager for approval
- Raise purchase orders for all raw materials and track the delivery of each to ensure the input to factory is correct for the critical path and exit date
- Raise purchase orders for treatment and CMP and track this to ensure the input and output are relevant for the critical path
- Work with other departments to give advice and input to ensure production is planned in the most efficient manner
- Support other departments to help find solutions when problems occur
- Follow up all sampling and production meets the quality expectations of customer
- Organize team is most efficient way
- Support staff where needed
o Other tasks as assigned from Merchandising Manager
- College in Business Administration or Foreign Economics
- 3 years in experience – Applicant must have senior experience in the garment / manufacturing industry.
- Industry knowledge – must understand garments and the componentry behind the business, have a working knowledge of fabrics / trims / production.
- Excellent organization with good time management and problem solving skills
- High level English skills required – verbal and written communication required
- Able to lead a team and work independently
Các công việc tương tự