Plan and perform sales of hand-held machine tools, agricultural machinery and equipment. Developing and retaining business by providing outstanding service and quality to dealers.
-Oversees in-charged area sales activities, disciplinary and …
-Managing sales teams and meeting sales objectives
-Make action plans of sales activities weekly/monthly
-Finding new potential dealers and regularly to conduct sales meeting and…
-Develop the markets, executing sales strategies to achieve company goals
-Presenting, display products to the dealers/ end-user and inform dealers of product offering;
-Reporting to Regional Sales Manager/HQ
-Provide sales training and technical products knowledge, to educate the sales teams
-Establishing new dealers, follow up and retain the existing dealers
-Reviewing sales staff performance and maintaining accurate records
-Together with service team to ensure that the needs of customer are being satisfied.
-Meets sales target. Goals and objectives set by Company
-Create a timely sales report, update sales data when required
-Assign and supervise the sales team when planning business trips, and adjust time and itinerary accordingly
- Male, bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in sales and marketing, managed a team of at least 5 members.
- Having worked in industry of Powertools or agricultural tools is an advantage.
- Being open minded and ready to learn and explore, eager to experience new cultures.
- Being persuasive with great communications and presentation skills.
- Having the ability to think outside the box.
- Proactive, highly committed, confident, good organizational.
- Fluently in English, good leadership skill.
- B2 driving license.
- Attractive salary plus commission.
- Social insurance plus private healthcare insurance.
WORKING: Monday to Friday
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này