Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• Deal with clients and prepare the Valuation Report/Due Diligence Reports.
• Co-coordinating with M&A associates on certain deal aspects and make update to the Valuation Model such as: DCF, Assets Method, FCFF, etc accordingly.
• Understanding various types of add backs, adjustments that can happen in a financial diligence.
• Performing financial due diligence while doing complex analysis such as working capital analysis, Revenue analysis, variance analysis etc.
• Ability to write succinctly VR, FDD report qualifying/highlighting issues cogently and good written skills for report writing perspective.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics with demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Flexible and willing to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary. The ability and willingness to travel is required.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự