PART 1: INTRODUCTION
Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation (HSC) is a leading and award-winning professional securities brokerage and equity firm in Vietnam. HSC delivers a comprehensive list of financial services for Private and Institutional Clients, providing professional investment advisory backed by solid, trusted research. For Corporate Finance Clients, HSC has established an exceptional track record of connecting businesses to investors and creating long-term partnerships.
The Senior Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for leading and supporting various projects to ensure their successful delivery. This position will partner with all project team members, project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure project plans, risk logs, project governance and other project controls are in place and maintained. The nature of the projects will vary across the Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Total Rewards, HR Service Administration function.
The right candidate will have the ability to see the big picture, improve operational efficiency through thoughtful process improvement, and a strong commitment to delivering the best in class service.
1. Organizational Development
- Establish organizational and operational regulations of the business.
- Coordinating in the development of new processes, guiding personnel beyond the function of a unit under the department or adjusting policies in accordance with the law.
- Develop a standard Competencies Framework for the whole Company to shape the organizational culture in stages;
- Develop Structural guidelines, position descriptions and implement writing Job
descriptions, Job Skills, and Competencies for each position;
2. Organizational Effectiveness
- Develop, deploy, guide the implementation of the EMP program and conduct annual performance evaluation. Develop and deploy Electronic-EMP;
- Develop and manage strategies to evaluate organizational effectiveness, mechanisms, and policies of annual bonuses, recognize contributions and motivate employees to participate.
- Support employees in determining employee values and building career paths associated with the development of HSC
3. Talent Engagement
- Support to drive talent engagement by creating employee engagement initiatives
related to internal activities, staff perks parts:
✓ Manage and control the budget in general and for each initiative in particular
✓ Event planning & logistic preparation and implement the program
✓ Tracking and collecting feedback for improvement.
✓ Other administrative tasks relating to payment, contract, etc.
- Analysis of job exit reason, evaluation, proposal, development of operational and human risk prevention plan;
- Provide solutions to create engagement and improve employee efficiency including developing, implementing surveys, analyzing, evaluating and developing action plans based on key findings;
4. Support the Head of Talent Management & Organizational Development in the development of management program/project updates for HR leadership and executive updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or other related degree and coursework. Related Master degree is a plus
❖ Working Experience
- At least 03 years of experience in related scope or total rewards management.
- Exposure to one or more of Talent & Organization Development, HR Operations,
Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- Well Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices
- A background in project management with a keen understanding of the project
management discipline and best practice
- Experience in data management, analysis, and presentation
- Experience of major change programs in large, complex and unionized
- Understanding of Finance, Securities industry is a plus
- Can-do attitude, willing to learn new things, Easily approachable.
- Creative and drive for a result, Orientation to details.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking to a group for both Vietnamese and English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to actively engage and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify data collection tools, data sources
- Excellence Word, Excel, Microsoft office
Các công việc tương tự