Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Working Location: 35 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe ward, Dist. 1, HCMC/ Lot I2, D1 Road, Saigon High Tech Park, Dist. 9, HCMC.
2. Working time: Monday-Friday, 8h-17h.
3. Objectives of the Position:
Senior Project Sales works toward improving Tialoc’s market position and achieve financial growth by expanding our clientele. You are required to defines long-term organizational strategic goals with top management, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You have to work closely with the internal team especially engineering department and other managers to increase the chances of sales.
4. Task and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients;
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets;
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects,
competitive activity, customers, etc;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition;
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities;
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, office visits, and other means as appropriate;
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals for new and existing clients;
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates;
- Assess wins and losses that may impact future selling strategies;
- Protects company’s interest by keeping information private and confidential;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Other tasks as assigned by GM.
1. Education: Master/ Bachelor’s Degree in Construction/ Project management/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
2. Working Experience:
- At least 5 years of working experience as a sales or any relevant role;
- Experience in Project management/ Bidding in construction field.
3. Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Excellent presentation skills and marketing skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication and people skills.
4. Special Requirements: Willing to travel; domestic and/ or international.
- 13th salary, bonus, healthcare and other benefits: following labor law and company’s policy.
- Monthly phone fee: will be paid by the company.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự