3 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Chế độ thưởng
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
- CLB thể thao
Mô tả Công việc
Signing bonus applied for qualified candidates in Ho Chi Minh.
- Decompose business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases
- Development of test scenarios into fully integrated test cases
- Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and automation of test cases.
- Familiarize themselves with the business requirements and any pertinent information adding feedback where required.
- Perform test execution activities as defined in the test strategy / test plan.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues
- Where applicable be responsible for maintaining the regression test packs run against each product build.
- Prove feedback on all test activity progress to the team / manager / leader.
- Provide support with running regression testing in lower environments and production smoke tests
- Mentor new members to the test team and use / promote ISEB / ISTQB best practices in alignment with a bespoke Test Methodology.
- Drive testing to new levels of best practice by providing innovate ideas-based experiences of performing the role.
- Maintain & upgrade industry accreditation when the opportunity arises.
- Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's and/or master’s Degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience
- 5+ years test manual testing experience
- 3+ years of automation development experience in Selenium Web Driver or any other automation tools the same years of experience in an equivalent Object-Oriented language
- 2+ Years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and strong knowledge in relational database structures
- In-cycle experience in Test Automation in an Agile environment
- Proficient in writing testing scripts in test frameworks, enhancements in framework
- Object Oriented programming experience
- Knowledge of modern test development patterns like POM (Page Object Model)
- Experience with unit testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices and build tools i.e., Rake, Maven and Ant
- Experience with version control tools like Git, VSTS or SVN
- Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi