We are looking for Field Sales Specialists with proven results in the Life Science industry, especially Genomics field relating to research instrumentation and consumables
Regular international contact with our suppliers requiring English communications
Distribution of international brands, bringing cutting edge and niche products to Vietnam introducing to Universities, Hospitals, Research Institutes, Contract Labs, Bio Pharma Industry etc..
Research Instruments are a regional company with 30 years experience in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand and now recently opening operations in Vietnam.
It is a good chance to be part of a new team offering excellent customer service and support while introducing cutting edge products.
We are looking for dedicated people in both our HCMC head office and Hanoi office to bring our exciting range of products to Vietnam users.
1. To plan and drive the marketing activities for life science products in Vietnam – Hanoi region in line with the company brands, to attract and retain existing customer for incremental sales.
2. To actively report to our General Director about on-going business and activity in your region
3. To plan and implement promotional campaigns and marketing material with the support from Product Manager and Account Managers, and manage the lead generation for the company
4. To Focus on solutions for customers based around the products we are selling. For instance Genomic solutions using MGI NGS, Library Prep using Swift Bioscience, Digital Spatial Profiling with Nanostring etc.
5. To organize local activities like local symposium, workshops, User group meetings and exhibitions.
6. To screen the open tender opportunities to process academic and government tenders, product matching and document submission.
7. To liaise with our Principals in an efficient and professional manner to assure that customer get the support needed, and to keep Management in the loop when dealing with Principals
8. To maintain a high level of professionalism and patience in all your dealings with our customers, and to represent the company in the faithful manner, presenting the company at all times in the best possible light to your customer
9. To resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues
10. To maintain a positive work relationship with other employees (intra and inter department) within the company, and to keep others aware of your schedules and whereabouts.
11. The above describes your general job duties, however you are required to assist the company in other work as may be occasionally requested by your manager
Các công việc tương tự