Senior Sales Engineer (cleaning equipment)
• Provide existing customers with the best customer care and service.
• Prioritize markets where existing dealers are not covering well.
• Approach those identified accounts systematically and professionally
• Consult and provide technical/ product information to the prospects
• Prepare quotation in respect of the company sales policy, pricing technics and other relevant regulations
• Follow up orders effectively to close sales
• Represent company to direct accounts in a positive, disciplined, responsible and professional manner in and outside of company.
• Perform regular and close market-intelligence surveys to identify market trends, shifts in demand or preference, competitor’s moves, new competitors, opportunities, and threats.
• Pioneer and identify areas of improvement in direct sales and assist the Senior Sales Manager in creating and implementing solutions
• Gather feedback from direct accounts/ prospects in order to provide constructive feedback to relevant company team members
• Instruct, train, mentor and manage direct reports and other inside sales resources as assigned
• Reach the sale target set by the Sales Manager
AUTHORITIES: REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
• The Senior Sales Engineer reports directly and only to the Sales Manager.
• Update Sales Manager with development on direct sale activities on a weekly basis
• All price quotations that are below the RRP (recommended retail price) must be confirmed by Sales Manager before outgoing
• Copy Sales Manager all outgoing communications with external direct accounts or prospects when the sale is from and above 50,000,000 VND
• Report to Sales Manager without any delay in case of possible conflict with dealers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCES (ABILITIES/SKILLS)
• Good educational background in technical-related fields.
• Good in communication and skill sales
• 3 years’ experience in sales industrial equipment, cleaning or environment machine is plus
• Background with multinational companies is a plus
• Live the company values: Top performance, Dedication, Responsibility, Discipline
• Willing to work under high pressure environment
Các công việc tương tự