Our client is a Top Real Estate Developer with many well-known luxury residential projects, offers you professional working environment and many development opportunities. Report directly to expat line managers.
Package: Up to $3000 + Premium insurance package for you and your family.
· Manage directly and indirectly relationship with third party real estate agents.
· Prepare agents recruitment targets, distribute the assignments to sales staff, and follow-up with process to expand the business.
· Monitors the effectiveness of sales activities to ensure that targets are met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Establishes standardized agent’s follow-up procedures within the Customer journey process and monitor performance of the agent’s activity.
· Monitor lead follow up and expected pipeline
· Consolidate and reviews sales and marketing reports, identifies trends, and advises any changes to the agents operating procedure or business plan
· Supervise the activity of agent’s section staff and provide coaching on Agents relationship management
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration
- At least 5 years of experience working in Real Estate. Knowledgeable about real estate market.
- Strategic planning real estate business. Analyze and assess the real estate market situation.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Ability to build a team of sales associates who are passionate about their work.
- Ability to build and develop a system of sales agents.
- Ability to formulate, implement and manage sales plans, programs and policies
- English fluency.
Các công việc tương tự