A. Solution Architecture
- Direct the tribe to gather requirements and functions specifications from current users to identify areas for improvements and/or integration for current systems.
- Review and improve proposals for solutions that is modular and scalable that will help address both current architectural constraints and future architecture improvements.
- Drive best in-class engineering practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment).
- Lead in improving existing and creating new applications, and ensure application software is effectively and efficiently designed, produced, tested and meets business requirements.
- Ensure solutions are designed in alignment with Technology Tribe’s strategic direction and roadmap.
B. Customer-Centricity and Design Thinking
- Responsible for making customer-centric decisions that have profound effects on the utility and usability of systems which ensure that the needs of the users are first and foremost.
- Apply Design Thinking to collaborate with Product and Solution Management in ensuring that proposed solutions meet user, customer, and market needs.
C. Act as Change Agents
- Act on the human system that creates the technology to ensure greater agility and effectiveness.
- As Lean-Agile Leaders, ensure the organization operates effectively by participating as members of the agile and Center of Excellence contributing to Value Streams and Custmer Journey Mapping workshops, and training and coaching engineers in achieving Technical Agility.
D. Projects Management
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help squads continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
E. Talent Development
- Attract, motivate and retain employees across all levels for a high performance culture.
- Develop and coach Senior Developers into fully competent Solution Architects.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the tribe.
- Teach, mentor and help improve the effectiveness of the Agile teams, rather than directly specifying the solution designs.
- Contribute to the Vision and Roadmap in order to chart a course for the solution.
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience working in software development projects with at least 3+ years hand-on Software Engineer, and at least 5+ years as Solution Architect with prior experience in leading technical solutioning activities
- Experience with and has deep insights into newest technology trends (AI/ML, IoT, RPA, Edge Computing, Blockchain, AR/VR)
- Significant experience of infrastructure, environments and deployment strategies / technologies to drive efficient working practices and DevSecOps
- Experience making architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple journeys and squads
Các công việc tương tự