Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• The Junior Sourcing Engineer of Supply Chain is a key member of the site Supply Chain Team- a talented group of professionals who work with and manage suppliers to assure the balance between cost, quality, and delivery time.
• Continuous communication with the supplier and team that assures the supplier is maintaining the best interests.
• Analysis of drawing and technical requirements. (main)
• Contact the new suppliers to get information, such as Supplier Survey, RFI, Contract. (main)
• As a contact window between the company and supplier making molds in the DFM phase. (main)
• Follow with the supplier in the molding fabricate phase, make sure on-time the schedule. (main)
• Perform special projects or assignments as required, such as sourcing indirect equipment, tool, jig, fixture. (main)
• Tracking project process to get on-time samples. (main)
• Contact the supplier to get quotes. (support)
• Analysis of quotes. (support)
• Compare prices between suppliers. (support)
• Evaluate the capacity of the supplier by visit, audit, and monthly performance. (support)
Knowledge, And Skills:
• Good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Good command in English (both writing and speaking).
• Strong in reading technical drawing.
• Strong knowledge in Plastic Injection Mold.
• Have knowledge of ISO 9001. (Optional)
• Have knowledge in using CAD software, such as CreO, Solidwork. (Optional)
• Have knowledge in designing tool, jig, fixture. (Optional)
• Have knowledge in Metal Stamping or Aluminum Die Casting. (Optional)
1. Mechanical engineering bachelor or engineering technology bachelor.
2. 05 years’ experience in plastic mold design, plastic mold fabrication, or related job.
Các công việc tương tự