The job-holder will perform tasks relating to Service Engineer as follows:
• Routine maintenance, service and support all Panasonic represented machines.
• Perform customer support (Conduct onsite training & service support, hold pending issue meetings etc.)
• In charge of Emergency Repair Service/ Adjustment/ Replacement and Maintenance of FA equipment
• In charge of Reconditioning / Modification/ Shifting works/ Overhaul & Upgrade of FA equipment
• Liaise with Head Quarter on emergency and modification parts and arrange working schedule
• Prepare technical reports summarizing test results & submit recommendation for resolving technical issues.
• Responsible for monitoring, trouble shooting, process & quality improvements & coordination for technical matters.
Plot J1-J2 Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Ha Noi (Company bus available)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related equivalent.
• More than 1-2 years of technical field service experience maintaining and repairing industrial equipment or working in the technical team in the manufacturing.
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
• Have experience about AI machine is advantage.
• Foreign language: English is a must. Japanese/Korea is a plus.
• Able to work independently and work under pressure
• Service mind characteristic.
Các công việc tương tự