Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• To develop and create service business opportunities from existing and non-existing customers through solution and application selling.
• Responsible for achieving service sales revenue and profit target set by company
• Visits customer with sales to drive sales pitch and product presentations
• Build strong relationship with new and existing customer
• Responsible for all industry as per instruction by Company
• Attend to end-users regularly for on application know-how, service requirement and co-ordinate with factory for additional support when required
• Running daily activities on service function.
• To ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
• To deal with compliant including warranty issues i.e. diagnosing, quotations, problem and solving etc.
• To advise customer whether replacing or repairing will be the better solution and close job
• Provide onsite technical support, troubleshooting, training, start-up & commissioning of company products when require to all industries.
• To assist & support on services related administrative duties.
• Coordinate with operation team to accomplish the job required to close sales
• Minimum 3 years of industrial service experience
• Professional education in engineering, business or related field, or similar level obtained by experience.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Strong coordination between customers and factories
• Independent and Team player
• Able to adapt to multiple cultures and interact with people at all levels.
• Strong organization skill
• Familiar with field instrumentations such as flow, level, pressure and temperature
• Strong in level products such as Guided Wave Radar, FMCW Non-Contact Radar technology
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự