Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Shipment and logistics staff
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||23/11/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Xuất nhập khẩu|
|Kinh nghiệm||1 Năm|
1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to Import & Export Team at the new Rice Factory in Can Duoc, Long An to support shipment and logistic function.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Planning of importing goods.
- Tracking progress of goods to ensure goods on schedule, quality and quantity. Solve problems related to imported consignments during transportation.
- Receive and compare the goods document with the actual quantity at the border gate. Contact vendor to receive and check the validity of the document.
- Determine HS code for imported goods.
- Customs declaration. Document storage and import cost checks.
- Follow the orders, contact the carrier and ensure the delivery schedule is in accordance with the requirements.
- Perform procedures related to exporting goods, tracking customer liabilities. Manage, check orders, contracts, and coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the delivery and collection schedule.
- Prepare and complete import and export documents.
- Solving problems arising in the process of import and export.
- Update legal information related to import and export goods.
- Perform other requirements from manager and report to I&E manager.
3/ Job requirement (education, experience, skill)
Education/Academic: Bachelor's or College’s degree preferably in foreign trade, import and export.
Language/Computer Proficiency: Competent communication in Business English is preferred.
Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
Teamwork player, SAP experience is preferred.
Good communication, enthusiasm, responsible at work, high pressure ability.
At least 1 year of experience in import and export of goods or position equivalent.
Having knowledge of import and export, international trade.
Các công việc tương tự