- To be in charge of OP customs declaration for local import shipments included materials and finished goods.
- Contact MC/ local vendors to get the shipment’s details, prepare shipping docs and work with Customs broker in translating materials/ machine/parts name & applying HS code to perform customs declaration.
- Monitor the shipments, coordinate with customs broker and MC team/ vendors, warehouse team to resolve any issue related customs and trucking for on time delivery schedule.
- Effective communication with the concerned parties (customs broker/ MC/ warehouse/ local vendors) to ensure all the import shipments on time and meet production request.
- Effective communication with the concerned parties to ensure all the import shipments on time and meet production request.
- Report to supervisor if any deviation from the established SOP.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- College/University graduate of import/export management or foreign economic ,1-2 years working experience preferred.
- Have experience on customs declaration types, customs regulation and know way to resolve customs issues.
- Have experience on manufacturing companies or EPE is preferred
- Skilled in and shipment arrangement.
- Able to work independently and under tight time schedule.
- Good team working spirit.
- Computer knowledge (good in excel, word, PowerPoint), able to use VNACCS software, good in reporting skill.
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual and Family - Mobile phone allowance - Company transportation
Working time & location:
- Khu công nghiệp Mỹ Phước 3, Bến Cát, Bình Dương.
- Mon to Fri, shift working (shift 2 and shift 3).
Các công việc tương tự