- Receive and review of Inspection orders, SOP’s and instruction before conducting inspection.
- Perform inspection in a professional manner, ensuring that inspections are carried out in accordance with Inspection Order, SOP’s and client’s instruction and as per Division Quality Procedures.
- Keep related Section Manager informed on daily basis or as required as to the progress of the inspections and report any problems identified when performing an inspection.
- Prepare accurate and detailed field inspection reports pass to related Section Manager.
- Preparation of samples as required by division procedures or as directed by related Section Manager.
- Train/ coach new inspectors if assigned
- Safeguard division equipment used in inspections and report any problems occurred with the equipments
- Comply with the Client specific and SGS Procedures.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- College or University graduated
- At least 1 years experience in related inspection activities
- English level B equivalent
198 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dist 3
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. Xem thêm