We are recruiting for WIZE SOLUTIONS - a software product company belongs to YNV Group, same group of Tek-Experts.
The Development Lead is responsible for leading and running a product-based development team consisting of Senior, Mid-level, Junior, and Mobile developers.
The prospective candidate will be required to provide technical leadership, mentoring, SCRUM velocity and capacity planning, and general day-to-day running of the team reporting into the Head of Software Development.
This role will require close alignment and interaction working alongside the Solution Architects, DBAs, PMs/BAs, and the Creative and Test Teams, and a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
The Development Lead is expected to significantly impact and drive digital transformation alongside the Solution Architect by orchestrating solutions that map our current business requirements to end-to-end technology solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
· Lead a software development project team (up to 10 developers) and act as the technical expert, owning the development process;
· Analyse and develop web applications with clean code;
· Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other development leads and team members;
· Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Scrum agile disciplines and principles;
· Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients;
· Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable web environment;
· Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
· Create coding standards and practices and perform code reviews;
· Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies;
· Lead meetings with customers in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project are shared and discussed;
· Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients;
· Control the Sprint velocity and capacity of your team, acting as the SCRUM Master and ensuring successful sprint releases.
· At least 8 years of experience in the software development industry, 2 years or more as a development lead looking after a minimum of 5 developers;
· A degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent);
Nice to haves:
· Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven);
· Experience with caching methods (Couchbase, Memcache, Redis);
· Experience in native mobile applications development (iOS, Android) or Xamarin;
· Experience in Behavioural-Driven Development;
· Experience in auto-deployment tools.
Các công việc tương tự