2,000 - 5,000 USD
6 - 15 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Position: Sourcing Manager (Apparel) - For Walmart Team
Location: based in Hochiminh or Hanoi City, Vietnam
Our Client is a top 100 fortune American Retail company’s buying office, and it’s expanding
Primary Purpose of Org. Unit: (Describe the function)
- Direct and manage the sourcing process to execute Merchant strategies
- Manage the demand and execution side of sourcing to ensure timely execution of orders
- Train and educate suppliers on Corporate process and procedures
Primary Purpose of Position: (Summarize why this job exists and the contribution it makes to the overall success of the company)
- Lead identified sourcing opportunities to ensure suppliers/ factories capability and timely order execution.
- Ensure smooth order placement to compliant factories
- Guide cross functional partners/Suppliers to ensure product quality, delivery and price objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure the timely follow up of all sourcing activities with cross functional team/suppliers
- Ensure Value Unlock savings are captured, including trade benefits, at order placements to enable cost savings to be tracked.
- Data analysis and compilation of reports.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Lead sourcing initiatives/projects with cross functional partners.
- Ensure appropriate, workable TNA across locations and Work-In-Process for smooth order execution
- Understanding of component pricing to provide cost saving opportunities.
- Understand suppliers’ capabilities and performance
- Plan factory visits to monitor production & assess factory capacity.
- Continuously develop product & market knowledge.
- Analyse and report on Supplier related performance data
- Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates on sourcing activities.
- Actively hands-on in order placement decisions.
Detail Job Requirements:
- Distribute product specification, identify & resolve product specification issues upfront, to designated suppliers.
- Coordinate & validate any new factory requests from suppliers.
- Partner with Cross functional teams as needed to achieve quality, price and delivery requirements.
- Proactively identify potential product/ production issues.
- Maintain performance data of each supplier on a regular basis & determine actions to address any concerns.
- Ensure suppliers samples & quotations are completed within required timelines.
- Value unlock solutions to current products that improves product and lowers cost.
- Travel to factories & provide feedbacks on factories & suppliers capacities and technical abilities to support the market requirements
- Provide insight on product re-engineering opportunities that improves product and lowers cost.
- Compile relevant business reports and recaps to better understand and manage the business.
- Ensure order placement and execution meets expectations on capability, capacity, qualities and delivery performance.
- Executive and manage full-process from A to Z including cost negotiation, itinerary set up, pre-trip, to finalization to ensure the buying trip objectives are fully completed.
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed
Contacts: Identify internal and external contacts, the nature of contacts, and expected outcome of relationships
- GS Technical Design
- GS Raw Material Team
- GS QA team
- GS Category Team
- Responsible Sourcing
- Supply Chain Security
- Origin Replenishment
- BTV Product Development Coordinator/Manager
- BTV Global Sourcing Team
- BTV Direct Imports
- Consumer Testing Laboratories
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
List the minimum requirements to perform the job successfully including language(s), technical licensure or certification
Education and Experience listed in the below fields
- Able to evaluate suppliers’ competences and capabilities
- Need strong knowledge & understanding of garment construction & production capabilities
- Need strong knowledge of suppliers & factories.
- Strong in identify creative alternative solutions to solve problems
- Ability to train subordinates to work independently
- Highly motivated
- Good team-player
- Ability to work with associates from different cultures
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an organized manner to meet on-time objectives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive & patience
- High sense of urgency
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong skills in working with suppliers about prices & products.
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent in English & Vietnamese languages
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Basic production and manufacturing knowledge
Experience: +6 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Apparel merchandising experience
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi