1. Take all responsibility for sales performance of the MT-KA Customer/GT area has been assigned. Closely working with MT/GT Sales to achieve monthly targets from the Company (often is Sales Target).
+ Working with MT/KA/GT Sale Team to prepare a Sales Plan in weekly/monthly.
+ Daily tracking Sales Performance. Find out problems and think of an action plan to solve them.
+ Always looking for potential growth drivers activities to increase sales performance
+ Cooperate with other departments to deploy Trade Activities. After that, make the evaluation to find out key learning for next activities.
+ Trade Visit & making market report (every 2 weeks).
2. Tracking inventory
+ Review the current inventory in the company's warehouse, combine with production plan to ensure always have sufficient inventory to delivering to customers as Sales Plan. Especially the items that are running promotion.
+ Tracking long-aging stock, high level stock (compare with average sale performance) to proposing sale plan / activities to clear/reduce the stock level.
3. Budget Management
+ Update all actual expenses & tracking the spending progress for each MT-KA customers/GT area (promotion cost, trade activities cost,…)
4. Other paperwork, admin tasks & ad-hoc are assigned by Team leader & Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position (priority used to be the FMCG industry)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good English proficiency (can exchange, write emails, report in English)
- Basic Excel skills are required
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này