Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Responsible for a subsidiary of ITL Corp - Sotrans Group
1. The position is responsible for Sotrans Locations on safety, security, health & environment matters and directly communicates & works with sites management to achieve SSHE objectives yearly.
2. Carry out orientation, periodical training for new employees and current employees on safety, health and environment matters; firefighting etc., as requested by law, customers and ITL corp. policy.
3. Inspect and tour company facilities to detect any unsafe act or unsafe condition and recommend corrective actions or preventive measures.
4. Investigate and report all incidents, accidents, serious near-miss and follow up corrective actions plan until closing the gaps.
5. Coordinate with local authorities to conduct firefighting training, drill and first aid courses yearly to achieve its certificate as legal requirements.
6. Coordinate with internal and external parties to conduct related SSHE training as ITL corp. and legal requirements.
7. Monitor employees on compliance with SSHE regulations such as PPE (personal, protect equipment), MHE (material, handling equipment) safety operations, electrical safety, housekeeping daily...
8. Control first aid kits and make sure that all necessary first aid tools are available in the kits.
9. Make sure all safety equipment is checked and maintained properly and be ready for usage in case of emergencies.
10. Use the provided checklists for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly for checking of MHEs, trucks, containers, lifting equipment racking systems…
11. Deploy and implement any SSHE programs are delivered by ITL corp. such as C-TPAT, ISO 9001/ 14001/ 45001, ….
12. Set up 5s/ Gemba/ Kaizen, housekeeping programs, labor safety & hygiene policy, and conduct inspection weekly and evaluation monthly.
13. Manage waste (hazardous & non-hazardous) generated from operations daily to make sure wastes are collected and stored properly and comply with legal requirements.
14. Set up ERT (emergency, response team), FAT (first aid team), SSHE inspection team and conduct a meeting and training monthly.
15. Responsible for contractor management and to make sure all SSHE regulations are compliance and implemented along with their task.
16. Conduct risk assessment for each facility and each process and make sure all risks are controlled and managed properly.
17. All changes are controlled and managed, MOC. The permits to work (hot work, working at height, confined spaces, etc. are issued before commencing the work.
18. Monitoring the system of pest control at the site. View monthly pest control reports and coordinate with the service provider for improvement.
19. Create SSHE regulations, rules, SOPs, WIs, Form, checklists if required.
20. Cooperate with the sites to welcome, escort and work with internal & external auditors if any.
21. Prepare weekly, monthly SSHE reports and others reports are required by legal.
Job required skills
9. Can use Auto-cad, Corel software.
Years of experience
1. Graduate: Bachelor/ college in HSE; mechanics; electrical; environment.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự