Your main duty is to provide world class customer experience to every customer and to meet and exceeds company standards by fulfill below works:
- Meet and exceed sales target by provide excellent customer services
- Forecast and order accurate inventory for stores
- To minimize the cost related to labor, material, facilities, etc., to achieve margin goals
You will perform the duty above through the following:
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “thank you”
- Ability to adapt to a changing evironment with the attitude of listening, learning and applying knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of the work while meeting expected deadlines
- Follow all food safety guidelines of the company and ensure all products are received and stored accoring to the guidelines
- Analyze reports and make decisions about ordering inventory, arrangement of merchandise and sale trends to meet and exceed target
- Traning all new associates using guidelines, checklists and standards of operation
- Maintain an orderly and exceptionally clean and organize apprerance of personal work space and surrounding
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following D’art' policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Provide backup to D’art Event Team