Annam Gourmet seeks exeperienced candidate for the position Store Supervisor, working in the market of District 2.
- Introduce products to customers and actual promotion mechanism of the on-going campaign
- Offer the best choice with good orders and reception at the good time in respecting the schedule approved to minimize out of stocks case.
- Set up a readable presentation, product display that facilitates the client's choice and purchase with respect of assortment structure (number of items by category, number of facing, etc)
- Optimize the good relationship with the customers to retain loyal customers and increase average basket
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the results: turnover, margins, daily costs, inventories, personnel costs, overheads.
- Monitor orders according to forecast and stock of goods and decrease the number of outs of stock to the maximum
- Implement and enforce procedures of products reception, storage, ordering and shelving in respecting of the good procedures
- Watch and make sure that the goods to be sold in your department are in strict compliance with the law and any regulations or standards
- Provide for the team organization (schedule, number of staff, tasks ...) in relation to events and seasonality by a good approach: study the offer, setting quantities, delivery dates, planning locations of centers of attraction, size of facings ...
- Expand the versatility and knowledges of employees
- Organize the evaluation of team by performing the following report: 1 KPI report per month for the store staff with the validation of the SM
- Identify career development opportunities, encourage mobility in the store and beyond, depending on the opportunities and processes set up by the company
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees as required.
- Education: College/ University Degree
- Software skills: Word, Excel, Power point
- Good English communication
- Having 2 - 3 years of experience as a Supervisor, preferably major in retail (Supermarket)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability
- Quick-minded, strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Good observation skills
Các công việc tương tự