Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- Managing an Inbound team comprises of Team Leader, TQA, Senior Agents, CS Agents to monitor team.
- Orient and allocate human resource needed to achieve KPIs/ SLA.
- Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service oriented mindset
- Create and propose reports that Manager requests.
- Coach, train and monitor Team Leader, TQA, Senior agent on how to manage daily operation and reach the KPIs.
- Join training courses as Relia’s client required to handle daily operation.
- Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Attending Weekly Meeting with Clients to share insights and highlights of operation.
- Forecasting the volume of workload daily & peak period and design plans to overcome the backlogs but still maintain good KPIs
- Fining the gaps in process and offering the best solutions to maximize capacities and resources for improvement
- Coordinate with other teams/ departments to achieve company's business goals
- Salary: Negotiate – based on actual ability of candidate
- Annual leave 18 days
- Annual salary increase
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the law
- Health care (PVI) insurance package.
- International, fair and transparency working environment.
- The 13th month salary regime
- Annual company trip
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supervisor role (specialized in Inbound Ecommerce).
- Goal better, data-driven, self-motivated leader, can-do attitude, open and supportive mindset
- Good at planning and organizing, communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at data and reports to control backlogs & performance.
- Ability to do multitasks and highly adapt to constantly changing environment
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự