Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of multinational company specializing in production processing, test equipment design, volume manufacturing, and global services for the semiconductor as well as electronics product manufacturing industry.
As a Supply Chain Director, the winning candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
· Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, logistics, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of material to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customers.
· Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment.
· Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
· Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
· Manage and add resource if needed of the SCM organization and continuously improve the capability (through training needs analysis and hiring of people with the right skills and knowledge) to meet business objectives.
· Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the SCM team to increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
· Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to supply chain functions.
· Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its usage.
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical & Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering.
· At least 12 years of sourcing, procurement, logistics and warehousing experience in an equipment and automation design and manufacturing environment of semiconductor and electronics industry of semiconductor and electronics industry equipment manufacturing industry
· Knowledge in fabrication processes such as CNC machining, stamping, welding, etc. especially in the frontend semiconductor industry would be an added advantage.
Good knowledge of supplier and quality management
HD Bank Tower, Floor 6, 25Bis Nguyen Thi Minh St., Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC, Vietnam
Ms. Nhan (Thea)
Monroe Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2017. Although a recent addition to Vietnam the company has been established in the region for over a decade. From Monroe’s headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, the Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health,... Xem thêm