Replenishment Plan and Order management:
· Prepare, follow and update the Replenishment plan per supplier during the year with buyers’ support if needs to be reviewed (price change etc.)
· Receive and update the purchase order with the forecast of sales made by buyers for new products / suppliers.
· Follow up the stock on hand at the warehouse compared to the shelf life and average sales to determinate the stock on month.
· Work with the buyer team and send the finale purchase forecast for validation of the finale order.
· Contact the suppliers to place the PO, adjust the order if needed and validate the proforma invoice
· Collect and transfer documents from the suppliers to send to Custom clearance service provider for preparation of the customs clearance process.
· Be in charge of importing fresh products for Annam Gourmet Market via Airfreight + few shipments via Sea freight.
· Negotiate the rates and conditions with designated forwarders (payment terms, credit limit etc.)
· Plan shipments based on ordering schedules, availability dates and supplier lead times.
· Make sure all items have guaranteed Shelf Life in order to forecast the order on time to have enough quantity + safety stock until next PO.
· Bachelor Degree with a major in Supply Chain, Import-Export, International Business, Business Administration, Foreign Trade with basic knowledge of transportation.
· Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in Supply Chain or purchasing in the F&B industry, FMCG or food retailer.
· Good communication in Vietnamese & English
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Good analytical mind and organizational skills
· Skilled at negotiating, leadership and passion in food retail.
Các công việc tương tự