Manage infrastructure for Customer Cloud System
– Incident/Problem/Change/Security/SR Management as standard ITSM process.
– Monitoring server system (Zabbix, Grafana …)
+ Windows, Linux (Redhat, CentOS).
+ DBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
+ Real-time system monitoring, cause analysis and troubleshooting in case of system failure
+ System DATA backup and recovery support
+ System configuration information management and system operation manual management
+ System change operation
+ System security management
+ New system installation and configuration
– Manage VMWare VSphere
+ Configures VM creation/change/deletion and environment according to the standard processes
+ Configuration maintenance
– Window Servers, CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat OS administration experience
– VMware VSphere, VCenter administration experience
– Backup/Restore Tool(Veritas Netbackup) installation & operation
– Candidate should have experience of at least 3 of below:
+ Ansible automate configuration is a huge plus
+ Monitoring tool administration and setup (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK …)
+ Application of systems patches and software upgrades.
+ Configure and support storage-based data replication.
+ Provisioning and management of volumes presented to Linux, Unix,
+ Support HA and DR strategies with storage technologies.
– Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for process improvement.
– Desire to learn new skills, take on new tasks as needed, and work as part of a team.
– LPI/MCITP/VMWare certificate.
– Cloud infrastructure experience are plus points.
– Ansible/Python/Pearl programing skills
Các công việc tương tự