Nhân viên chính thức
5 - 15 Năm
REPORTS TO: Global Head of People Development
JOB PURPOSE: The Talent Manager plays a key & independent (no direct subordinate) role in developing and implementing effective talent programmes and processes, career pathing and creative development initiatives to support De Heus’ talent development strategy and enable the business units on developing strong talent pipelines.
• Support the roll-out of company-wide talent practices – talent reviews, development action plan, succession planning process, competency assessment – including the management of project plans and close partnership with HR leadership team and other internal stakeholders
• Design and drive talent programmes including framework design and consultancy to BUs
• Lead high-potential development implementation through programme management techniques
• Contribute to develop and design career development/pathing solutions across the organisation
• Manage talent development agenda including roll-out, evaluation & monitoring workshop and trainings.
• Provide subject matter expert’s opinion in own field, signal development needs and give solicited and unsolicited advice to employees and managers.
3. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION:
• Provide management and HR team with insights regarding development needs and requirements by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
• Pro-actively analyse, (co-)develop, implement, optimise and/or continuously improve talent practices / programmes.
• Serve as project manager for talent programmes.
• Participate in- and/or contribute to the definition, planning and coordination of assigned projects and ensure execution and delivery.
• Lead and participate in other projects specific to the Talent Development and Human Resource department as needed.
6. STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
• Build and maintain a network of relevant internal stakeholders/partners.
• Partner with the L&D Manager (Global) to ensure alignment with global academies and other L&D solutions.
• All processes and practices are smoothly managed and executed.
• On-demand talent programme frameworks are well designed and effectively communicated to requesting BUs.
• Management and HR colleagues are well advised.
• Management information enables management and/or other stakeholders to make timely decisions and determine or adjust talent strategy and plans.
• Contribute to) effective and efficient development and administration of global initiatives.
• Projects are realised within agreed parameters.
• Sustainable and accessible in- and external network that optimally contributes to the realisation of the development of employees.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, Training, HR, or equivalent.
• Fluency in English, both written and verbally
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a working environment.
• Experience in an HR (or related) role responsible for the development and implementation of talent programmes in blended learning environments is preferred for the role.
• Strong command of MS office tools; Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
• Enjoying working in an international environment.
• Must be a team player with strong people skills such as collaboration, communication, interpersonal.
• Creative and open for challenges.
• Excellent organizing, time management, problem-solving skills.
• Self-starting and solution-oriented based on business needs.
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.