• Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party..
• Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
• Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
• Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
• Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
• Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
• Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
• Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
• Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
• Coordinate with retail staff for product inquiries and price checks.
• Process receipts and in store coupons for customers.
• Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
• Help stock shelves in proximity of the cash register.
• Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts.
• Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawers.
1, Core Competencies/ Năng lực cốt lõi
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be able to speak clearly
Detail oriented and highly observant
Precise accuracy with money counting
Very customer oriented with a good attitude
Ability to prioritize tasks and process multiple tasks simultaneously
Possesses strong mathematical skills
Understanding of basic statistics
Cash handling experience preferred
Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
Ability to stay positive in high stress situations.
Proven good customer service background
Basic PC knowledge
6 months-2 years minimum of customer service or sales experience
Track record of honesty and loyalty
Experience in a position that required trust
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalency
Preferred: Associates Degree
Các công việc tương tự