Nhân viên chính thức
5 - 15 Năm
The primary scope of this role is to direct all aspects of executive assistance and secretarial work of Senior Director, Head of Treaty, Vietnam while maintaining all matters relating to executive administration in a confidential, professional manner for the whole team.
Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks in a confidential and professional manner that facilitate the Senior Director, Head of Treaty, Vietnam (Supervisor)’s ability to effectively lead the team and business, including:
• Designing and produce complex documents, reports, presentations, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for team members
• Responsible for managing the various events held locally like client training, market seminar and annual market cocktail event.
• Work closely with local account team members for budgeting client entertainment and expense.
• Set up, coordinate meetings for international conference
• Take on Operational tasks as identified by Supervisor
• Responsible for seeking compliance approval for entertainment or as required
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems which may not be limited to renewal and tenders
• Any other additional activities allocated by the company from time to time
• Perform other duties which may be assigned by Supervisors
• University Degree or above
• Solid clerical and secretarial skills
• Good command of English both in verbal and written skills
• Essential experience in Microsoft Office- Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
• Able to multitask and experience of dealing with a demanding role and high-level workload
• Able to prioritise work and manage time effectively
• Proactive, good interpersonal skills
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.