Mục tiêu / Objective (3)
Manage portfolio management tasks, required-to-develop portfolio to support decision-making and governance activities of the Division. Manage project management tasks, ensure projects are monitored according to process and guidance; coordinate project support activities in a timely and effective manner. Perform periodically reports on project status to the Executive Board to ensure information is updated constantly and accurate.
Trách nhiệm chính / Key accountabilities (4)
1. Portfolio management and reporting:
- Responsible for managing the portfolio based on the Annual IT Project plan (Project Portfolio); including application, infrastructure, information security projects.
- Evaluate prioritization of projects
- Responsible for monitoring and updating about all implementing projects; Consolidate IT projects' progress and status from Project Manager, conduct periodically and ad hoc analysis and report to managers and stakeholders (Project Dashboard).
- Conduct project consolidated report based on project progress, project resources; risks & issues, finance,..
- Responsible for holding regular meetings with stakeholders to update about the project status.
2. Project support and monitoring:
- Responsible for supervising the support and monitoring activities of other members according to their assigned area, ensure the compliance with current regulations and processes from initiation to closure stage, control risks & issues as well as project quality; Monitor project timeline and interdependency.
- Conduct project evaluation based on the Project Performance Scorecard; Assist Board of Directors in KPI evaluation of the project.
- Supervise assigned members about logistic tasks of the project, documentation and other administration tasks.
- Build work plan for the team, manage activities and periodically report to managers.
3. Managing risks & compliance:
- Identity risks of the department during operating, ensure to comply with regulations and process of Techcombank. Collaborate with related units to establish measurements, analysis and risk mitigation.
4. Human resources managing:
- Manage resources (build headcount plan, resources allocation, LnD, development roadmap for employees, build mechanism to assign, record and evaluate the employee's work performance….), ensure to maintain adequate and quality resources in the department.
- Communicate and orient employees to comply with development orientation and guidelines of the system.
- Organize training, career development orientation for employees, fostering and building resources for the department
5. Other responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up, updating and implementing governance approach and tools (including project management process and project support application).
- Update SBV report, Annual report, governance report and other reports (as per required) related to IT projects & BAU.
- Contact point for external and internal audit.
Other tasks as per requirement from managers.
A. Bằng cấp, Kinh nghiệm/ Qualification and experience
1. Major in Information Technology or Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Language
2. Basic knowlegdge of banking system, information technology system
Knowledge of IT project governance, implementation process, technical requirement developemnt process (BAU)
Understand the model and operational approach of PMO
3. Language requirement: English/ or according to the regulation issued by TCB from time to time
4. Experience in banking/ project management: + 5 year
Experience in portfolio management and project support: + 5 year
Exprience in management: + 3 year
B. Năng lực Chuyên môn/ Functional competencies
1. Quality orientation_L4
2. Technical documentation_L3
3. Project Management_L4
4. Vendor/ Partner Management_L3
5. Problem Solving _L3
6. Reporting & Analytics_L3
C. Năng lực Lãnh đạo/Leadership Competencies
1. Strategic Mindset - Level 2
2. Change & Innovation - Level 2
3. Collaboration - Level 2
4. Talent Development - Level 2
5. Results Orientation - Level 2
D. Phù hợp với Văn hóa Tổ chức (5 Giá trị Cốt lõi)/ Culture fit (5 core values)
1. Customer centric
3. Cooperate for common objective
4. Self - development
5. Work efficiently
E. Phẩm chất cá nhân/ Personal attribute
1. Integrity, modest
2. Optimistic, Adaptable & Emotionally controlled
3. Conscientious, Vigorous & Achieving
4. Persuasive, Unconventional & Forward Thinking
Các công việc tương tự